Subject: Re: That cool space show thingy...
From: [email-masked] (Jeffery S. Jones)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 1996 11:30:13 -0700

On 09-Apr-96 11:07:24, Erik <[email-masked]> wrote:
>On Mon, 8 Apr 1996, Daniel J. McCoy wrote:

>> At 10:25 PM 4/7/96 -0700, David Warner wrote this:
>> >On Sun, 7 Apr 1996 [email-masked] wrote:
>> >> And we can all look forward to future episodes...
>> >
>> >I HOPE!  The sad fact is that Babylon5's ratings are still
>> >piss-poor... my guess is that SuckQuest had better ratings than B5
>> >and we all know what happened to that show. (SORRY JG!)
>> >
>> >The ratings are getting better, but I think it's still very
>> >questionable whether or not the show will ever run through it's full
>> >5-year arc.  =(
>> >
>> >I wish the Warner name still meant something at Warner
>> >Brothers...maybe I would have a chance of convincing them to
>> >continue supporting B5!
>>
>>
>>
>Ratings would be higher from the St. Louis if they showed it at some
>time  other than 1 am or so.  Does everyone have to stay up that late
>to see it  or just us?

  Here in Milwaukee, WI, it has varied between Friday, Saturday, and
Sunday, mostly at 11PM to 1 PM, except for a brief period when they
tried to run it after the baseball game on Friday, varying between
9:30PM and 10:30 PM.  The inconsistent scheduling makes it hard to plan
a taping schedule, let alone watch it when it is on.

  S:AAB adn SeaQuest at least have network prime-time slots.  ST:NG,
even in reruns, is always in prime time.  I don't know what the deal is
with B5 being on in such rotten time slots.

--
*-__________________________ | *Starfire* | _________________________-*
Jeff Jones  email:[email-masked]  *//* Amiga Lives! |Born
*TFG* *Starfire* Design Studio        *\\//* 1985-1994,    |again 1995!
--